If you're debating whether it's time to purchase your first home, then you've come to the right place as we provide South Florida buyers with all the information they need for the exciting journey to homeownership.
Buying a home can be a daunting task but our mission is to guide you through every step of the process. We provide you with tips, advice and resources so you can determine if owning a home is more fitting than renting.
Not quite ready for homeownership? You've still come to the right place, as we will provide you with rentals that fit your exact preference and necessities. We're Realtors® specializing in residential real estate and will also help you if you're ready to list and/or already familiar with the home buying process.
We bring South Florida real estate "New York minute" closings. Contact us with any inquiries you may have, we're here to help!
Below is an idea for first-time buyers of the real-estate transaction.
Five Steps To Owning Your First Home...
- Checking out first-time home buyer programs with zero to low down payment options (click here)
- Get pre-Approved for all the eligible loan options and get a pre-approval letter in your hand before we start house hunting (We work with knowledgeble loan officers)
- Search for your dream home!
- We prepare the contracts on the home and work with your chosen mortgage loan officer to obtain the final approval on your loan
- Close on your new home, receive the keys, and finally celebrate living the dream of being a homeowner!
|For Buyers||For Sellers|
The Miami real estate market is made up of diverse and interesting communities and neighborhoods. Let's narrow your search and see what's best for you!
The latest REALTORS® Confidence Index Survey reveals the most pressing issues facing real estate professionals and their clients.
REALTOR® Magazine and NAR highlight the good works of 10 REALTORS® whose commitment to their communities goes above and beyond the norm....
A growing number of studies show that home shoppers are placing more value on smart home features, and they’re willing to pay extra for...
Online rental services are blurring the lines between residential and commercial property, and some home owners are finding that blurred line can...
In a new poll, Americans admit they have too much stuff and it’s overwhelming their homes.
It’s back to school time! But teachers really have to make their salaries stretch, studies show. Find out the best metros to buy a home on a...