If you're debating whether it's time to purchase your first home, then you've come to the right place as we provide South Florida buyers with all the information they need for the exciting journey to homeownership.
Buying a home can be a daunting task but our mission is to guide you through every step of the process. We provide you with tips, advice and resources so you can determine if owning a home is more fitting than renting.
Not quite ready for homeownership? You've still come to the right place, as we will provide you with rentals that fit your exact preference and necessities. We're Realtors® specializing in residential real estate and will also help you if you're ready to list and/or already familiar with the home buying process.
We bring South Florida real estate "New York minute" closings. Contact us with any inquiries you may have, we're here to help!
Below is an idea for first-time buyers of the real-estate transaction.
Five Steps To Owning Your First Home...
- Checking out first-time home buyer programs with zero to low down payment options (click here)
- Get pre-Approved for all the eligible loan options and get a pre-approval letter in your hand before we start house hunting (We work with knowledgeble loan officers)
- Search for your dream home!
- We prepare the contracts on the home and work with your chosen mortgage loan officer to obtain the final approval on your loan
- Close on your new home, receive the keys, and finally celebrate living the dream of being a homeowner!
|For Buyers||For Sellers|
The Miami real estate market is made up of diverse and interesting communities and neighborhoods. Let's narrow your search and see what's best for you!
A new study shows what part of the country boasts the most satisfied home owners.
The presidential election is now in full force, and it may be deterring some buyers and sellers from making a move, real estate professionals say...
Want the keys to success? Forbes.com columnist Neil Patel reveals the key things successful people tell themselves each day to stay motivated....
Here's what you need to know about surveillance cameras when you’re showing a house or recording a phone...
E-commerce may be driving stores out of retail centers, but restaurants are going to bring shoppers back in, landlords say.
A heat wave has struck the nation, and more home owners may especially be thankful for this one device.